SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
We have a strong and committed team within the department who work closely with parents and pupils to ensure they make as much progress and have the best possible time at Cumberland School.
- Teaching assistant support in-class
- 1:1 TA support
- 1:1 specialist teacher support, Spld (dyslexia)
- Small nurture group for English
- Small group support for speech and language difficulties
- Small group art therapy and anger management
- Social skills group/Circle of friends.
- Extra-curricular and enrichment activities
- Access to the Learning Support Centre