SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
We have a strong and committed team within the department who work closely with parents and pupils to ensure they make as much progress and have the best possible time at Cumberland School.
- Teaching assistant support in-class
- 1:1 TA support
- 1:1 specialist teacher support, Spld (dyslexia)
- Small nurture group for English
- Small group support for speech and language difficulties
- Small group art therapy and anger management
- Social skills group/Circle of friends.
- Extra-curricular and enrichment activities
- Access to the Learning Support Centre
You can view our offer of SEN Provision and SEND Information Report by clicking on the links to the right of this page, or by visting our Document Zone.