- To provide a stimulating, yet supportive environment and help develop, a lively enquiring mind.
- To encourage all pupils to work towards reaching their full potential, by assisting them in becoming independent learners.
- To support the school curriculum and respond to curriculum development.
- To enable pupils to be familiar with and confident in their ability to use information retrieval skills from a wide range of resources including books, magazines and internet.
- To provide resources that allow all pupils equal access to a wide body of knowledge and encourage them to experience success and enjoyment in the use of the Library.
- To develop awareness in pupils of the significance of books and other Library resources in order to value them as an important and pleasurable experience.
- To create a pleasant , warm and welcoming area for pupils to flourish and enjoy both their learning and free time while at Cumberland School.
Monday 8am – 4pm
Tuesday 8am – 4pm
Wednesday 8am – 4pm
Thursday 8am – 4pm
Friday 8m – 4pm
Find photos from the Library in the Image Galleries.
This page was last updated in August 2015.