Free School Meals
To see if you qualify for free schools meals for your child, follow link below and complete the online application form:
Cashless Catering System
The Cumberland School now uses an entirely cashless system, sQuid, for students to pay for meals. Students are no longer able to top-up their accounts with cash.
Create an account and register with sQuid
Simple to setup, simple to use
You should have received a welcome letter from the school with your own unique sQuid registration number (16 digits long) and a 3 digit security code. You need to register with sQuid, create and account and enter these numbers. You will then be able to top-up your account and view your balance and transactions.
Register and create an account with sQuid:
- Enter a few personal details to create an account
- Top-up your sQuid cashless catering account online
- Top-up from a bank transfer/credit or debit card
- Protect your card balance should it be lost or stolen.
Login to your sQuid account to:
- Check your balance; do you need to top-up?
- View your transactions to check your spending
- Top-up your account; bank transfer/credit or debit card
- Update your details and preferences
Food and nutrition is very important at The Cumberland School. If you are giving your child a packed lunch please take a look at this website for ideas on how to ensure it is balanced and nutritious: