The Cumberland School uses Olive Dining to provide both hot and cold school meals. Olive Dining are a friendly and efficient, family owned catering business, who have a strong reputation for providing great quality, delicious, healthy food.
The school canteen has a weekly set lunch menu in place. Menus are on a three weekly rota. Week 1 starts at the beginning of each term.
To view each menu please select the links below.
The canteen runs a series of meal deals for just £2.15. Please see the poster below for details
Free School Meals
To see if you qualify for free schools meals for your child, follow link below and complete the online application form:
Cashless Catering System
The Cumberland School now uses an entirely cashless system, sQuid, for students to pay for meals. Students are no longer able to top-up their accounts with cash.
Create an account and register with sQuid
Simple to setup, simple to use
You should have received a welcome letter from the school with your own unique sQuid registration number (16 digits long) and a 3 digit security code. You need to register with sQuid, create and account and enter these numbers. You will then be able to top-up your account and view your balance and transactions.
Register and create an account with sQuid:
- Enter a few personal details to create an account
- Top-up your sQuid cashless catering account online
- Top-up from a bank transfer/credit or debit card
- Protect your card balance should it be lost or stolen.
Login to your sQuid account to:
- Check your balance; do you need to top-up?
- View your transactions to check your spending
- Top-up your account; bank transfer/credit or debit card
- Update your details and preferences
Food and nutrition is very important at The Cumberland School. If you are giving your child a packed lunch please take a look at this website for ideas on how to ensure it is balanced and nutritious: